Dream Therapy Session
One on one private dream session in person Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast location or via Skype worldwide
Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast in person location or via Skype worldwide
Face to face consultation in person or over Skype (60 mins)
Enjoy a private and in depth Embodied Imagination® dream therapy session where together we’ll explore various aspects of your dream including archetypes, dream characters and symbols to promote insight, awareness and a true state of gnosis (deep inner knowing).
Embodied Imagination® – A Therapeutic and creative method of working with dreams
A unique form of dream therapy whereby the dreamer embodies specific dream phenomena within the dream (e.g. person, animals, other living and non-living forms) with the aim of experiencing the perspective of the other.
The process entails removing the self from habitual consciousness and everyday self constructs (gender, socioeconomic status, education etc) and allowing for deep and spontaneous insight via mimesis or mimicking these dream phenomena. The process relies on and reveals the dreamer’s intuitive and bodily intelligence in order to gain gnosis – true knowledge or a deep inner knowing – versus a scientific and linear, logical approach.
The method expands both awareness and psychological flexibility, develops new neural pathways and allows for something new and profoundly transforming to unfold.
By holding these multi-dimensional dream states, transformation can occur via an emergent phenomenon – a specific sensation or ‘breakthrough’ that can facilitate growth and healing.
Psychotherapeutic applications include trauma, anxiety, depression, self-esteem, grief, relationship issues
Creative applications include visual art, theatre, writing and business
- Once completing your payment transaction, an email will be sent to you within 24 hours containing appointment times and further session details for Skype or in person consultations. Allow 2 business days to receive your email reading.
- Martina does not offer her own personal opinions or advice. The information you will receive during your consultation is based on Jungian theory and suggested techniques to work with your dream.
- Although your dream consultation may provide many therapeutic benefits it is not a substitute for psychological counselling or medical advice. If you have any physical or mental health concerns please consult a medical or mental health practitioner.
- Any actions or decisions that you make post consultation are entirely your own responsibility.
- All clients’ information remains strictly confidential unless otherwise specified by the client.